E-FIRESTORM FLUX - UPDATED WITH EVEN MORE FEATURES!
The ready-to-run E-Firestorm Flux, HPI's first-ever brushless motor equipped 2WD 1/10th scale stadium truck, is now better than ever! We've taken the proven platform and added a 2.4GHz radio system, a more powerful ESC/motor combination with 3S LiPo capability, waterproof electronics, new Split 5 chrome wheels and two fresh new paint jobs. The updated E-Firestorm Flux lets you have loads of fun in wet conditions and has a top speed of over 80 km/h (50 mph) with on-command wheelies!
The E-Firestorm Flux now has an enclosed receiver box to keep the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. A new SF-10W waterproof steering servo and a waterproof Flux Vapor speed control mean your E-Firestorm won't be stopped by wet conditions like rain, snow, and mud.
The E-Firestorm Flux takes the durable E-Firestorm platform to the next level with amazing performance from brushless motor technology. The updated Flux brushless system includes a Flux Vektor 4800Kv brushless motor that is controlled by Flux Vapor waterproof electronic speed control. The new motor/esc combo is now capable of handling a 3S Li-Po battery pack for a blazing top speed over 50 mph! Experience the extreme power and efficiency that brushless technology offers.
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEMControlling the E-Firestorm Flux is easy with the HPI 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the truck loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop.
BUILT TOUGHTOUGH is the word that best describes the E-Firestorm Flux. Everywhere you look, the critical parts have been designed to withstand the rigors of off-road racing. The key to durability for any 2WD stadium truck is the transmission, and the E-Firestorm Flux transmission is extra tough, using all metal gears to easily handle the power of hot electric motors. Inside the transmission is a sealed planetary differential with, again, all metal gears for extra toughness. And everything is protected by an adjustable dual-pad slipper clutch mated to durable 48 pitch gears, with tough steel dogbones and axles transmit the power to the tires.
COMPLETE RACING SUSPENSION
ALL-NEW FLUX BRUSHLESS SYSTEM
FLUX VEKTOR 4800Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR FEATURES:
- High Torque/ High Temperature Neodymium Magnet
- Oversized precision sealed bearings
- 2.3mm 1/8" Hardened Steel Shaft
- 4 Pole rotor for more torque
- Triple insulated windings for long life
- Black Anodized Case
- Easy to Install
- Compatible with any Sensorless ESC
FLUX VAPOR BRUSHLESS ESC FEATURES:
- 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 2S/3S LiPo
- Can handle 40% MORE power than Motiv ESC
- Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase)
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity
- Lithium Compatible. **Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff protects delicate Lithium packs from over-discharge
- High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink
- Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors (Patents Pending)
- Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry
LOOKS GREAT!The E-Firestorm Flux features a fantastic Orange/Silver design pre-painted on the body. The DSX-2 body comes completely trimmed, decaled and mounted for the ultimate in ease. The intricate paint designs feature an action sports inspired layout for concours quality appearance. And you can always customize your truck with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well! To set off the new paint schemes, the E-Firestorm Flux is topped off with a set of chrome Split 5 wheels.
FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONSAs with all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your truck for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
E-FIRESTORM FLUX FEATURES SUMMARY:
- Flux Vektor 4800Kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance
- Flux Vapor waterproof ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- Composite main chassis is lightweight and durable
- Suspension geometry and components from the Firestorm 10T
- Nimble handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Firestorm option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions (3 upper and 2 lower) to maximize suspension performance
- Adjustable wheelbase to tune the length of the truck to suit driving conditions
- Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat for quick adjustment to fine tune handling
- High quality thumbscrews on battery retainer for secure and tool-free battery access. Fits most Li-Po packs an 6-7 cell NiMh packs
- Dual pad slipper clutch protects the drive train on hard landings
- Durable low-profile 2.6:1 ratio ALL METAL gear transmission is extremely durable and capable of handling very powerful motors
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance, maximum reliability and convenience of tuning differential action with heavy weight silicone oils
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- 14 ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Threaded shock bodies allow fine adjustment of ride height
- Silicone oil filled shocks for high performance and more consistent damping in extreme temperatures
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale truck rear wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Alloy steel front axles are extremely durable
- Captured hinge pin design used throughout for easy maintenance with no E-clips
- Lay down steering servo for the lowest possible center of gravity
- High quality hex head machine screws used throughout for simple maintenance
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for high traction and long life on nearly any surface
- Shiny chrome Split 5 wheels made from high impact nylon for extreme durability
- 48 pitch pinion and spur gear for maximum efficiency and reliability, protected by a molded gear cover to keep debris away from the gears
- Pre-painted DSX-2 body with custom silkscreen assets/images
Length: 425 mm
Front Width: 325 mm
Rear Width: 325 mm
WHAT YOU NEED:
2S or 3S LiPo battery or 6-7 cell NiMH battery
4 AA Batteries
#105879 RTR E-FIRESTORM 10T FLUX
Pre-Assembled 1/10th scale 2WD electric powered truck with 2.4GHz radio system, FLUX VEKTOR 4800Kv brushless motor, FLUX VAPOR waterproof ESC, SF-10W waterproof servo and painted DSX-2 body.
Las especificaciones pueden estar sujetas a cambios