Hot Electric Racer Developed from the World Champion D8!
- Proven World Champion-winning suspension design, as used on the D8
- Proven World Champion-winning aluminium 16mm Big Bore shocks
- Proven World Champion-winning drivetrain with 3 adjustable fluid-filled differentials
- Mouled composite chassis with replaceable front and rear skid plates
- Aluminium motor mount is easily adjustable for the perfect gear mesh
- Accepts most current aftermarket speedos and motors
- Uses a 4.3:1 internal gear ratio with a 50T spur gear
- Pinion gear choices range from 12T to 26T for the perfect gear ratio (12-15 for Novak HV, 16-26 for NEU or Castle motors)
- Built-in personal transponder mount
- Optional mechanical brake for fine-tuning brake bias (all hardware included for mechanical brake option)
- Servo mounts for both steering and brake servos
- Receiver box with cover and aerial mount
- Specific motor wire routing harness
- Accomodates up to 140mm long LiPo batteries
A moulded carbon plastic chassis provides a rigid and lightweight platform. The front and rear plates of the chassis are replaceable for quick inexpensive chassis maintenance.
The Ve8's motor is way up front, keeping the weight as close to center as possible.
A sealed receiver box keeps the electronics in a safe environment and away from dirt and debris.
Optional mechanical brake function is included with all the necessary components and mounts to get you stopped in a hurry. Not only does this give you added tuning ability with brake bias (not possible with motor brake) but it also keep your motor and speedo cooler which might come in handy when your throwin' down some serious lap times!
As with all HB kits, the weight is super low. The lower your weight is, the harder you can push your corner speed!
World Championship proven steering geometry provides the car with quick responsive steering without jeopardizing strength. Once again drawing on our D8 knowledge, our super-sized shock package is the largest in its class allowing the Ve8 to withstand the largest of jumps and bumps.
CNC-machined suspension mounts hold the hinge pins in place without e-clips anywhere. The captured hinge pin design makes maintenance easy!
The Ve8 uses extra heavy-duty spiral-cut diffs to get the power from the driveshafts to the wheels. Six steel universal dogbones are used for the center driveshafts and at each corner to get the power from the middle diff to front and rear diffs, and also from the diffs to the wheels. The optional disc brakes can be adjusted separately front and rear using the unique linkage that brings the adjustment linkage of both brakes above the middle block deck.
- Chassis Length (from Bumper to rear wing end) no tyres: 500mm
- Width: 305mm
- Wheelbase: 329mm
- Drive System: 4WD Shaft System
#67536 Hot Bodies Ve8 Kit 1/8 Scale Electric Competition Buggy - no motor, speedo, radio or tyres included
Las especificaciones pueden estar sujetas a cambios