HPI Racing is proud to announce a special Hara Edition of our ROAR National Championship winning Pro 4 electric touring car. The RS4 Pro 4 was a radical departure from previous touring cars, offering new concepts for suspension geometry and transmission. It has gone on to win many world races including the 2004 ROAR Paved On-Road Electric Nationals driven by HPI team driver Atsushi Hara. This version, named after Hara, was designed to his specifications. We've added the best of our latest hop-ups to an already exceptional kit and created a world class, championship winning touring car.
Here are some of the top races the Pro 4 has won:
- 2005 DHI Cup (Hara 1st place over world champion)
- 2004 ROAR Paved On-Road Electric Nationals (Hara 1st place)
- 2004 British National Champion (Andy Moore)
- 2004 Swiss Nationals (Jean-Marc Betticher 1st place, top 3 winners were driving the Pro 4)
- 2004 IFMAR ISTC & 1/12th On Road Worlds Warm Up (Hara TQ, 1st Place)
- 2004 DHI Cup (Hara TQ, 1st Place, Fastest Lap)
Hara Edition Pro 4 features:
- 2.25mm upper deck provides more grip with the same front to rear stiffness for improved track performance. The included cone washers and o-rings improve chassis durability.
- Competition aluminium threaded shock set with fluorine coated shock body, new smoother o-ring, and new pistons provides extra smooth action for improved suspension performance.
- Precision machined aluminium servo mounts for extra durability.
- Heavy duty, self lubricating ball cups for increased strength and smoother suspension movement.
- Included Front Solid Axle Set (spool) for more stable acceleration out of corners and during heavy braking. Precision machined from light weight aluminium for quick acceleration and higher top speed.
- Additional set of pivot blocks and spacers provide a wide range of tuning options to accommodate different track conditions and layouts.
- Integrated differential nut design adds strength and prevents the d ifferential from loosening up.
- Delrin outdrive set to reduce drivetrain friction for higher performance and increased efficiency.
- Machined aluminium motor mount with open ended design for easier motor installation and removal.
- Precision machined lightweight input shafts for quicker acceleration and throttle response. Integrated spur gear mount adds rigidity and prevents spur gear flex.
- Faster lap times, improved consistency
- Improved accuracy in gear mesh, steering and differential action
- Lower maintenance through stronger materials, updated settings and easier installations
- Improved stability from a stiffer upper deck, option parts for low traction surfaces, and lower friction fluorine coated shocks
- Decreased rotational weight from an updated input shaft, and front solid axle set
- More custom options with more option parts including extra pivot spacers and pivot blocks
This special Hara Edition Pro 4 is offered in commemorative packaging using the bright colours of Hara's race-winning cars. Available in limited supply, get yours now!
Specification may be subject to change