Retro Street Style!
Model samochodu wyścigowego RC w skali 1 / 10 z napędem 4WD Sterowanie radiowe 2.4GHz, silnik 15T Firebolt, wodoodporny elektroniczny regulator prędkości SC-15WP, wodoodporny serwomechanizm SF-10W, akumulator, ładowarka, pomalowana karoseria.
The RTR Sprint 2 Sport features a pre-painted 1969 Chevrolet Camaro racing body with authentic detailing and decals. The body comes completely trimmed and mounted for the ultimate in ease, and a functional racing wing is fitted for supreme control at all speeds. You'll have concours quality appearance, and you can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well! For great looks, the RTR Sprint 2 Sport is topped off with a set of authentic replica vintage 5-spoke wheels with pre-mounted HPI vintage racing tyres.
- Officially licensed 1969 Chevrolet Camaro body for super cool vintage looks
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof SP-15WP electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver/battery box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Replica vintage style wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size race cars
- HPI Vintage rubber tyres for realistic appearance and great handling
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering
Specification may be subject to change